Quick recap of how I held up to my September goals…kinda disappointed.
- No soda: I was decent at this one; but need to be more strict. That’s why this one is following me into October.
- Eat better: Yay! I think I’ve done a good job at this one 🙂
- Workout more: blah…not so much. But that’s ok, because sometimes you need to listen to your body and take a day off.
- More H2O: Yay! I’ve gotten better! Splurged and purchased the pretty neon yellow water bottle from Lululemon…and it’s helped me chug more water!
- More weights: sorta…this one is following too.
- To become an Emerald Beachbody Coach: no 🙁 I’m most disappointed about this one…so it follow me and I’m determined to not let it follow me for long!!
Now onto October!
October is one of my favorite months, I love Halloween (although I hate being scared), the weather starts to change a little, and it’s a relaxing month before the holidays take over!
As I mentioned, some of my goals are going to follow me into this month. I’m being a little easy on myself and giving myself 31 more days to get some will power.
Stupid soda…I love mountain dew too much. It’s crept back in…but not back to an everyday thing, thank goodness! Max 3 times a week, but not anymore! Strictly 1 time a week. Period.
Better longs runs. I LOVE RACES…and sometimes that interferes with my long runs. I just need to remind myself to stay on track for 26.2!
Drink more water. Yet again. Doing better, but not where I should be — or where I’d like to be either.
I love when I’m able to get in a two-a-day for workouts…so trying to get one of those in each week.
Get up earlier in the morning….to workout and not be tardy for a little thing called my job 🙂
Go to be at a better time. I’m a night owl…and that doesn’t work when you need to get up early for workouts, races, or runs….all things I love.
Blog better. And more often. I’ve been slacking.
Bringing #plankaday back! I stopped doing this and don’t know why?? So welcome back #plankaday hashtag 😉