The Tampa Bay Margarita Festival is just a couple weeks away……and well, you can’t make a margarita without T E Q U I L A ! And we all know it’s one of my favorites…
And, F O C U S. Big City Events is an awesome organization that puts on top-notch events in the Tampa Bay Area, year round! Their Margarita Festival is one of my favorites – for obvious reasons. But this year, you can the event for TWO DAYS, full of concerts, delicious margaritas, and tequila tasting.
Date/Time: Saturday May 26th and Sunday May 27th
Saturday Headliner: The Wallflowers
Sunday Headliner: Everclear
Enjoy: 50+ margaritas, tequila tasting, fun in the sun, Margarita Fun Run, and more!
And since you’re on edge to know… a few reasons why I love tequila.
- Tequila is made from blue agave, while still a sugar – none of that fake stuff. If you’re drinking a good tequila = no hangover!
- A few health benefits: someone with a sugar sensitivity, their body can break down the natural sugars easier.
- Tequila can aid in lowering cholesterol
- It’s also a prebiotic AND probiotic.
- Lastly, it taste delicious.