Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed ringing in 2014!
I spent the night solo (happily & totally by choice!); watched a little too much dumb television, and finalized my goals to start the year. I used to set a resolution for the new year but in the back of my head, knew that I would never follow through.
I have to give credit to interviewing with lululemon, I was introduced to the art of goal setting. The beauty of setting goals is the ability to decipher the time; you can choose to do them daily, weekly, monthly, or by the year. I typically try to set monthly goals and it works out pretty well!
What I have on deck:
- Yoga three times per month
- Set a new PR in the half marathon distance
- Get in the best shape physically — I know the physique I want is achievable, just have to EAT right to get there!
- Take my blog to the next level: I plan on giving it a makeover and post a new blog on a weekly basis. Also, streamline all of my social media names.
- Gain more followers via all social media venues, especially my blog!
- Complete the T25 program — 100%, starting January 20th!
Want help setting some goals for your 2014?
- Make them SMART! Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely
- Write them down — where you’ll see them daily. Post them in your bathroom or on your nightstand where you will be reminded of what you want to achieve.
- Share them! Put them on Facebook, share them on your blog, tell a friend. The simple act of verbalizing them will help instill them in your head!
- Have a big goal? Plan a reward for yourself once you achieve it.
Wishing you all a joyous 2014!
awesome goals for the new year girl!
Happy 2014, Caitlyn! I'm so glad we finally met, you are an inspiration!